I would like to provide an update on the steps taken as part of our business continuity plan in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic. Given the evolving situation surrounding Covid-19, the Irish Banking Culture Board has instituted a remote working environment. We are continuing our work as normal, albeit in a different way, to maintain the health and well-being of our staff.
- Through remote access, all staff are working normal hours from home – this will be sustained for as long as necessary;
- Staff are available for calls and to attend on-line meetings (via Microsoft Teams and Zoom).
We continue to keep in contact with our stakeholders and where possible, attend meetings via tele or video conferencing.
- We can be contacted by email which will be monitored and responded to as normal. Our general email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telephone lines are being monitored as normal from 9am to 5pm on weekdays. Our general office telephone number is: +353 01 905 8780. If you have any issues contacting us by telephone, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We are monitoring our info email box, as well as our social media accounts, weekdays from 9am to 5pm.
- As we are working remotely and our shared serviced reception area is closed, we regret that we are unable to deal with post or deliveries to our office. We therefore suggest that people scan and email documents to us that may ordinarily have been posted. This can often be done with smartphones. Any parcels sent to our offices will not be able to be delivered.
We are closely examining events as they unfold, adapting our decisions as required in line with government / HSE advice and restrictions. We are doing everything we can to maintain the best possible service.
In the meantime, I hope that you and your families are safe and well over the coming weeks.